The Castine Inn is a historic New England landmark hotel established in 1898. The Inn is known for its gracious service and warm and relaxed atmosphere. Please come join us and enjoy the amenities of the Inn and the beauty of Castine, Maine with it's fascinating history.
Getting to the Castine Inn
FROM POINTS SOUTH
- I-95 N toward N.H./MAINE.
- Merge onto I-295 N via exit 44 toward South Portland/Portland Downtown.
- I-295 N becomes I-95 North.
- Merge onto Route 3 via exit 113.
- Continue to follow ME-3 North to Belfast.
- Merge onto US-1 N/ME-3 North via the ramp on the left.
- In Bucksport, turn right on ME-166/Castine Road.
- Turn Right onto Battle Avenue.
- Turn left onto Main Street.
- Continue straight after the stop sign.
- The Castine Inn at 33 Main Street is on the left hand side.